Please access the secure page with HTTPS to login: TmRecorder Forum Login Page

Notifications
Clear all

TmRecorder Issues  

Page 1 / 2

Led Lennon
Topic starter
(@led-lennon)

Add here some simple issues you find. Use a dedicated topic if the issue seems to require more dedicated and specific effort.

14 Replies
Dim
 Dim
(@dim)

Test.

Spiros
(@spiros)

First of all I would like to thank you for this tool and your efforts all these years to provide the community of TM with this. I m experiencing a problem with the update of Players files and I need your help on this if it is possible. I constantly update the .new version but suddenly the systems stops recording the hidden skills and reports of the players. Recently I install the previous version and I started from the beginning to overcome this problem but nothing happens. I would really appreciated if you have something to propose for this. I have windows 10 and chrome browser. It’s more annoying than crucial. Anyway

Thanking you in advance.

Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

Hello Spiros, can you specify better what happens? What you mean with "the system stop recording the hidden skills and reports"? It generates a debug window displaying an error? It doesn't make the requested operations with no alert?

In which window you perform the import operation? In the Trophy Browser tab of the main tmrecorder window or in the browser of the player history page?

Just in case, can you provide a screenshot? If you don't have a method to post a screenshot, you can send me an email at led.lennon [at] gmail.com.

Just in case, if you can't send me the error displayed or a screenshot, I'll require you to send me an email with:

- the content of the Documents/TmRecorder folder;

- an example of the player page you are trying to import (maybe I will give you a special tool to perform this operation).

Let me know

5 Replies
Spiros
(@spiros)

Thank you Leonardo for your

I did the following actions 

I removed the old version

I installed MicrosoftEdgeWebview2Setup.exe

I install the latest version

Unfortunately the problem remains. Neither reports not hidden data are imported in players file. I m sending you a few screenschots  

Spiros
(@spiros)

1 screenshot

Spiros
(@spiros)

Screenschot 2

Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

@spiros it seems I've found the issue.

I'll be back in a couple of days with a new version. To make it short, I've found that the rating function wasn't working with Greek. Moreover, some more information have been corrected.

Thank you for your feedback.

Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

Spiros
(@spiros)

Thank you so much Leonardo for taking care. The player page looks OK. There is still a problem with scouts reports. I'm sending the screenshots

Again thank you for your time. 

1 Reply
Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

Sorry @spiros but the resolution of the image is too low.

About the scouts report, have you selected Greek in TmRecorder as report language?

Page 1 / 2
Share: