Please access the secure page with HTTPS to login: TmRecorder Forum Login Page

Notifications
Clear all

Importing matches

Langevaag
Topic starter
(@langevaag)

Hello,

I am a new user of TM Recorder and it looks like an excellent tool. I set it up lo log all my three teams and the first week it was working well but now for one of my teams it will not import matches. It shows there are 4 matches to import and I click on the import button and the built in browser loads the match like it should, but when clicking the Import button up top nothing happens. Matches to import still shows as 4. I have tried to restart the program, clicking refresh, etc but it appears locked and will not import that 4th match. Do you have any tips on what I can do to get the remaining matches imported? All the other features appears to be working well.

I run Windows 10 if that makes any difference.

Cheers

3 Replies
Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

Hello Langevaag,

is there maybe a null (forfait) match that prevent the matches to be updated?

Please, can you send a PM to Atletico Granata (ID=3350340 - still me) with your team ID such that I can see the matches you are trying to import, indicating me which is the one you can't import?

Cheers

Langevaag
Topic starter
(@langevaag)

Thank you for your reply. PM sent

Cheers

Leonardo Daga
Admin
(@admin)

TmRecorder has been updated to prevent this issue. It's something related only to some languages, it breaks the run of an internal script of TmRecorder. Luckily I found the issue that has been corrected. Thanks for your help in debugging.

Share: