Bloom Calculator 220.127.116.11
Well, there is a very simple tool, used a lot even on non-Windows OSs. It allows to discover how the player will bloom, together with the ASI (the old name for Skill Index).
The calculator, renewed to the release 3.0 with the addition of the wage history, the Selling to Agent (aka Bank) value and the cumulated wage (the sum of all the wages), works on the following assumption:
- After 19 years, typically the TI value drop down. I don’t remember who told me this, but it’s what is implemented. We can discuss on it (see the forum) and change the behaviour;
- After the bloom, the TI drops linearly to 0 when the player is 29 years old;
- The explosion (blooming) TI is to be guessed by the user, as well as the post-blooming TI and the blooming TI itself. We can discuss on determining a rule to compute the TIs as function of the player reports.
There are two modality about how to use the Bloom Calculator:
- For non bloomed players, add the actual SI (or ASI), the actual TI of the player, when you expect he blooms (you can guess it on the base of the scout reports), the blooming TI and the post blooming TI;
- For blooming players, add the pre-blooming TI if the player is on his first year of blooming and the post-blooming TI;
- For bloomed players, add only the actual SI;
Results explain themselves. In case you have any suggestion of good idea to implement, please write in the Bloom Calculator topic of the forum.
Note for TmRecorder users: the same calculator will be soon integrated in the Player History page inside TmRecorder.
To install the new release:
- Install the new release of Bloom Calculator.
- In both cases Windows may show you the Smartscreen as follow. In this case, if you don’t know what to do, please read the following link: TmRecorder: How to bypass the Smartscreen filter.
- Have fun!