The RatingR collection
I don’t want to take merits I don’t have. This is just a page where to find (not in Chinese or Japanese) the Rating scripts you need.
These are the scripts by VF Tomato, not anymore in TM:
- RatingR2: http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR2.user.js
- RatingR3: http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR3.user.js
- RatingR4: http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR4.user.js
This is the script by CHU-CHI (club ID:3415957) (see also http://tmchuchi.web.fc2.com/):
- RatingR5 5.3 (Season 62): http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR5ver5.3forSeason62.user.js
- RatingR5 5.3 (Season 63): http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR5ver5.3forSeason63.user.js
- RatingR5 5.4 (Season 66 – modified by me to include the Selling To Agent in the history box – this change is not supported by CHU-CHI): http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR5ver5.4forSeason66.mod.user.js
- RatingR5 5.4 (Season 67 – same modifications as before to include the Selling To Agent in the history box – this change is not supported by CHU-CHI): http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/RatingR/RatingR5ver5.4forSeason67.mod.user.js
How to install Tampermonkey
But how to install and use the script? You can use Tampermonkey in your browser. Here the instructions to install it in Edge, but the instructions are quite similar for all browsers:
- Visit the website: Tampermonkey • Home
- Click the download button (the indicated version could be different from the one indicated in the picture that follows)
3. Click on “Add in browser” (or “Ottieni” in Italian) and allow installation when prompted;
4. It’s done! So easy.
When installed, simply click on the script you want to install. It will run every time the script recognizes the right page it can manipulate the data in the page. Scripts are quite secure because their content is open and visible, they typically cannot do something you don’t desire.
Don’t forget to activate the advanced mode in your account page, otherwise most of these script for TM will not work.
- Step3: TheFirstScript: http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/Js4Tm/Step3_FirstTest.user.js
- Step3: TheFirstScript with comments http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/Js4Tm/Step3_FirstTest_wComments.user.js
A sample script to change color style:
- Black Style (rel. 0.3, colors changed in Young development to hide players skills): http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/Js4Tm/TmBlackStyle.user.js
A sample script to show the non-pro logos in the TM forum (from Papaveri):
- Display Logos: http://tmrecorder.insyde.it/Js4Tm/Display_Logos.user.js